A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Swiglo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Swiglo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Swiglo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Swiglo graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swiglo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Alan Swiglo MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Swiglo practice?
- Dr. Brian Swiglo has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Swiglo practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Endocrinologists.