A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Swirsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Swirsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swirsky
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Swirsky, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swirsky graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Swirsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian C Swirsky MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Swirsky practice?
- Dr. Brian Swirsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Swirsky practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Cardiologists.