A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Sygiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Sygiel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Sygiel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sygiel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sygiel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sygiel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 8 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Sygiel practice?
Dr. Brian Sygiel practices Ophthalmology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MI.
See West Bloomfield Ophthalmologists.