Dr. Brian Szura Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Szura?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Brian Szura?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2017

Outstanding Orthopedic Surgeon

Dr. Szura listens to his patients, looks at the problem, takes MRI's, or X-rays and gives his professional opinion on how to fix your issue. After six knee surgery's and the first with Dr. Szura, my knee is doing extremely well. He has me doing PT twice a week and I am extremely pleased with his plan to get me up and running again, but only after his final blessing and plenty of PT and exercise on my own. Dr. Szura is an outstanding Dr. and I highly recommend him!!

March 6th, 2016

After 10 yrs and 3 surgeries, Dr Szura is the only ortho that I will see. I drive an hour each way to see him. He is big on non-surgical interventions if possible. I recommend everyone to him.

March 3rd, 2016

Patient

Dr. Szura is extremely professional and shows great care for you and your medical needs. He always takes time to explain the diagnosis and conservative approach to treatment. He sincerely cares about his patients.

July 10th, 2015

I would not let anyone else operate on my bones. Has performed 2 rotator cuff and 3 knee surgeries. Not only do I feel fine, but the scars are minimal. He is the BEST!

June 29th, 2015

No complaints. Wonderful! Dr. Szura and his staff are wonderful, very friendly and patient oriented.

January 12th, 2015

excellent care and treatment, very caring takes concerns of patients into consideration and shows personal care and concern for patients

November 14th, 2014

Persistent follow-up

Dr. Szura was convinced that there was a clot in addition to the knee injury. Despite two negative Dopplers over a period of several weeks, he persisted, and it was finally confirmed on Doppler #3. I appreciated his conviction and determination! The knee surgery itself and subsequent physical therapy went fine.

November 9th, 2014

patient

Wonderful Dr. and practice. Have been several times over the years and Dr. Szura has always given excellent care and advice! Would recommend to any family or friends. Very personable and helpful. Fits you in emergency too!

November 4th, 2014

Great Doc!

October 16th, 2013

Simply the best.

Written by Matthew McNutt. I emphatically recommend Dr. Brian Szura and his team. I have suffered three sports injuries requiring three separate surgeries, all performed by Dr. Szura. In 2001, he reconstructed my ACL. In 2005 he repaired a meniscal cartilage tear in my knee. And in 2013 he repaired a complete tear of my achilles tendon. Dr. Szura also repaired my father's ACL in 1994 and my wife's ACL in the early 2000's. Needless to say, our family knows Dr. Szura and his team quite well. I am thankful for his kindness and his expertise. You could not be in better hands.

August 1st, 2012

Excellent Doctor

He is always caring and down to earth! great practice!

May 5th, 2012

Dr Szura is the best!!

Thanks to Dr Szura I can walk normal again.. A year ago I had surgery and I trusted him completely with my knee.. It was a difficult recovery. The staff was wonderful.. They always returned my call promptly when I needed them because I was in alot of pain!!! Thank You Dr Szura!!!!