A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Andrews is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Andrews, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Andrews has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Thomas Andrews MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Brian Andrews has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Andrews practices Otolaryngology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists.