A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Berry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Berry, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Marrow Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Blake Med Ctr, Bradenton, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian T Berry MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Berry practice?
- Dr. Brian Berry has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Berry practices Medical Oncology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Oncologists.