A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Briggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Briggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Briggs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Briggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Briggs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Briggs graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Briggs has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- St Gabriels Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Thomas Briggs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Briggs practice?
- Dr. Brian Briggs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Briggs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Venice, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Little Falls, MN.
See Venice Orthopedic Surgeons.