A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Briggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Briggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Briggs
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Briggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Briggs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Briggs graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Briggs has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- St Gabriels Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Thomas Briggs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Briggs practice?
- Dr. Brian Briggs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Briggs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Venice, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Little Falls, MN.
See Venice Orthopedic Surgeons.