Some ratings provided by DrScore.
BA patient show details BA patient
Jan 22nd, 2011

I was very nervous going to my first appointment for plastic surgery. It was something I had considered for several years. Dr. Carlsen was open to honestly addressing every question I had and I felt he had a strong understanding for the results I was looking for. He provided his feedback and risks of choosing the implants that I wanted. Because of this explanation and his (and his nurse's) opinion on what would look most natural, I chose his recommendation. I am extremely satisfied with my outcomes. I have a confidence that I have never felt. It has lead me to care about my appearance as a whole and feel attractive, which in the 31 years prior to my surgery, I had never felt. Dr. Carlsen was very intelligent, professional and caring and I wish I could continue seeing him. I highly recommend Dr. Carlsen to anyone considering breast augmentation.

Peds Pt show details Peds Pt
Jan 8th, 2011

Dr.Carlsen is a very caring and trusting doctor. He spends time with you and makes sure all you questions are answered. Very honest with his thoughts and very very caring bedside mannar. You couldn't get a more caring doctor.

by Lynn and Cindy Vande Brake on Jan 19th, 2010

Dr. Carlsen is a exceptionally caring, dedicated, wise, intelligent, knowledgeable, compassionate all around fantastic doctor (we could keep going with the positive adjectives but we would use more space than what is alloted. Dr. Carlsen my husband to achieved more mobility and agility than we would have thought possible. He always has such a positive, realistic attitude. He's a wonderful encourager and we always feel like we are in the very best care possible with him. He is a fantastic doctor and we were so blessed that he is the man we got to work with.