A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hardy, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hardy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hardy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Northwest Hospital
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
- Texas Orthopedics Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Thomas Hardy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Hardy practice?
- Dr. Brian Hardy has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Hardy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Austin, TX.
See Austin Surgeons.