A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hughes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hughes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- Baptist Health Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Hughes MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Hughes practice?
- Dr. Brian Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Hughes practices Internal Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists.