A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hurley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hurley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hurley, FACP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurley graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hurley has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Holy Family Health
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian T Hurley FACP, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Hurley practice?
- Dr. Brian Hurley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Brian Hurley practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, SD and Estherville, IA.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Pulmonologists.