A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Johnston is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Johnston, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Johnston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Franciscan St. Francis Health - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian T Johnston MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Brian Johnston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Johnston practices Emergency Medicine near Beech Grove, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Beech Grove Emergency Physicians.