A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Rose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Rose, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rose has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Thomas Rose MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Rose practice?
- Dr. Brian Rose has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Rose practices Ophthalmology near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Tempe Ophthalmologists.