A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Schwartz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Schwartz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- University of Illinois Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian S Schwartz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Brian Schwartz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Schwartz practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Geneva, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Deerfield, IL and Elgin, IL.
See Geneva Radiologists.