A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Tallerico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Tallerico is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tallerico graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Tallerico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Star Valley Medical Center
- South Lincoln Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Tallerico DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Tallerico practice?
- Dr. Brian Tallerico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Tallerico practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Afton, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Sheridan, WY.
See Afton Surgeons.