A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Tallerico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Tallerico is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tallerico
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tallerico Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tallerico graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Tallerico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Lincoln Medical Center
- Star Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Tallerico DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Tallerico practice?
- Dr. Brian Tallerico has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Tallerico practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Afton, WY.
See Afton Surgeons.