A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Tamura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Tamura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamura graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tamura has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St Johns Reg Medctr, Oxnard, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Hiroshi Tamura MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian H. Tamura practice?
- Dr. Brian Tamura has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Tamura practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.