A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Tamura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Tamura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamura
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Tamura Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamura graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tamura has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St Johns Reg Medctr, Oxnard, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian H Tamura MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian H. Tamura practice?
- Dr. Brian Tamura has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Tamura practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.