A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Taschner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Taschner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taschner
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Taschner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Taschner, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taschner graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Taschner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Craig Taschner FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Taschner practice?
- Dr. Brian Taschner has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Taschner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Cardiologists.