A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Taylor has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian S Taylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Brian Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Taylor practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.