A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Taylor has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian S Taylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Brian Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Taylor practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.