A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Tell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Tell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Tell, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tell graduated from Universite De Paris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian L Tell MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Tell practice?
- Dr. Brian Tell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Tell practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Saint Michael, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Elk River, MN.
See Saint Michael Surgeons.