Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Doc with a past show details Doc with a past
by RH on Apr 26th, 2015

I am still displeased that most patients don't do their homework before consulting with this doc. Check out medical sanctions

by Deana C. on Mar 14th, 2015

Excellent doctor! Couldn't be happier with my results!

by Mary Lou Fitzer on Feb 23rd, 2015

Dr. Thornton and his support team, specifically Cathy Hamilton, CARED for me through all of my surgeries that were a result of my breast cancer diagnosis. They always made me feel as though I was their only patient that day, never rushed and always available. I have a high regard for their expertise but the sincerity of the care is what made all of the difference.

by Mary Lidtke on Feb 12th, 2015

Four stars aren't enough. Excellent doctor and staff.

Feb 11th, 2015

Patients beware

We've Got This! show details We've Got This!
Feb 4th, 2015

Dr. Thornton is a very talented surgeon! He does beautiful work! I'm so thankful God placed me in his hands! He absolutely lights up the room when he walks in. He & Cathy have made this difficult journey much easier to bear. I am one lucky lady!

by Tina G. on Feb 3rd, 2015

I LOVE Dr. Thornton and Kathy!!!! When life threw me a curve ball they helped eased the pain

Simply The Best!! show details Simply The Best!!
by Michele Edison on Feb 3rd, 2015

Dr, Thornton is my favorite visit of the month. I just love him and Cathy. He is not just my Dr but I feel like he's my friend and he truly cares about me and why I'm in his office. I was very hesitant at first because he was so young but having his wife as another one of my favorites sealed the deal and I'm glad I took her advice. He's the Best in the business in his Profession, he's very calm, empathetic and caring about your situation and always gives you an answer that makes you feel at ease. I am really impressed with him and Cathy I could not have gone through this experience without the 2 of them. I Thank God everyday for Dr. Thornton and Cathy, what a Blessing they have been to me during my recovery.

A doc with a past show details A doc with a past
Jan 13th, 2015

Sanctioned by KMA for exposing himself. Scary.

Nov 9th, 2014

It's shocking to me that this doc is allowed to see more patients considering these reviews and his past with a former patient. Apalling!

Doc with a scary past show details Doc with a scary past
Oct 27th, 2014

He was sanctioned by the KMA for indecent exposure with a former patient. Scary!

patient beware show details patient beware
by Becky on Sep 2nd, 2014

Please do your homework as a patient and look up Dr. Thornton's past medical malpractice claims! Tells alot about him as a physician!

by Rebecca on Apr 10th, 2014

My situation was handled improperly by this physician. When he was arrogant and I called him out on it, he attempted to blame my reconstructive outcome on me. As if I haven't been through enough as a breast cancer patient! I would not recommend this physician to patients.

by Becky on Mar 7th, 2014

Untrustworthy physician who has sub par ethical standards.

by Cathy on Feb 22nd, 2014

This physician has had medical sanctions against him for exposing himself to a patient. Sanctions were filed in Kentucky and Indiana. Patients need to be aware of this background prior to making appointments.

Don't show details Don't
Nov 24th, 2013

Arrogant. Dismissive during follow-up visits. Likes to talk too much without answering the question that was asked. BTW--he has sanctions against him in KY and IN.

I love my breasts show details I love my breasts
May 10th, 2011

I have seen many different plastic surgeons and I felt the best with Dr. Thornton and he did an awesome job. Would recommend anyone to him!Thank you

by Susan Schenck McGuffey on Jan 22nd, 2011

You are my Sunshine

Aug 26th, 2010

Dr. Thornton has taken me through 4 difficult years of reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy. I will always be grateful to him for his patience and perserverence to get me to point where I could feel whole again.He is an incredible doctor.

Aug 19th, 2010

When I think of my journey as a breast cancer survivor, Dr. Thornton was a huge part of it. Dr. Thornton not only put myself at ease but also my husband. He is absolutely amazing with his trade as a plastic surgeon but he is also very caring and genuine. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Thornton...you rock!!!

Breast Cancer Survivor show details Breast Cancer Survivor
by Reanna Smith-Hamblin on Apr 6th, 2010

Dr. Brian Thornton is an absolutely amazing doctor. He does fantastic work, but more than that, he is such a caring doctor. The first time my husband and I met Dr. Thornton was under terrible circumstances. I was dealt the breast cancer card. Dr. Thornton gave us the information we needed to make the decisions that were right for us. We are both convinced he is the best plastic surgeon in the city! I would recommend Dr. Thornton to anyone - and his office staff is outstanding!

May 14th, 2009

I just had a breast reduction with Dr. Thornton. I am very pleased with the results. He was wonderful during the whole process - from the consultation to surgery to the follow up. He always spends plenty of time answering questions. He seems very caring and was great at explaining everything. He was honest on what to expect and didn't sugar coat anything.

Fantastic doctor show details Fantastic doctor
Mar 11th, 2009

I am very happy with Dr. Thornton's kind staff and his very caring nature. He spent as much time as i felt i needed, was very thorough with his questions to my answers. He was very prompt at i didnt wait to be seen at all even though his clinic was very busy.