Dr. Brian Thornton MD Patient Reviews

November 12th, 2015
Dr. Thornton is absolutely amazing person! The best surgeon with brilliant hands! Down to earth and makes your day brighter. Thank you so much Dr. Thornton and Dr. Berry! My two favorite people who gave me life back. Also my special thanks to Kathy!

March 14th, 2015
Excellent doctor! Couldn't be happier with my results!

February 23rd, 2015
Dr. Thornton and his support team, specifically Cathy Hamilton, CARED for me through all of my surgeries that were a result of my breast cancer diagnosis. They always made me feel as though I was their only patient that day, never rushed and always available. I have a high regard for their expertise but the sincerity of the care is what made all of the difference.

February 12th, 2015
Four stars aren't enough. Excellent doctor and staff.

February 4th, 2015
We've Got This!
Dr. Thornton is a very talented surgeon! He does beautiful work! I'm so thankful God placed me in his hands! He absolutely lights up the room when he walks in. He & Cathy have made this difficult journey much easier to bear. I am one lucky lady!

February 3rd, 2015
I LOVE Dr. Thornton and Kathy!!!! When life threw me a curve ball they helped eased the pain

February 3rd, 2015
Simply The Best!!
Dr, Thornton is my favorite visit of the month. I just love him and Cathy. He is not just my Dr but I feel like he's my friend and he truly cares about me and why I'm in his office. I was very hesitant at first because he was so young but having his wife as another one of my favorites sealed the deal and I'm glad I took her advice. He's the Best in the business in his Profession, he's very calm, empathetic and caring about your situation and always gives you an answer that makes you feel at ease. I am really impressed with him and Cathy I could not have gone through this experience without the 2 of them. I Thank God everyday for Dr. Thornton and Cathy, what a Blessing they have been to me during my recovery.

April 10th, 2014
My situation was handled improperly by this physician. When he was arrogant and I called him out on it, he attempted to blame my reconstructive outcome on me. As if I haven't been through enough as a breast cancer patient! I would not recommend this physician to patients.

May 10th, 2011
I love my breasts
I have seen many different plastic surgeons and I felt the best with Dr. Thornton and he did an awesome job. Would recommend anyone to him!Thank you

January 22nd, 2011
You are my Sunshine

August 19th, 2010
When I think of my journey as a breast cancer survivor, Dr. Thornton was a huge part of it. Dr. Thornton not only put myself at ease but also my husband. He is absolutely amazing with his trade as a plastic surgeon but he is also very caring and genuine. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Thornton...you rock!!!

April 6th, 2010
Breast Cancer Survivor
Dr. Brian Thornton is an absolutely amazing doctor. He does fantastic work, but more than that, he is such a caring doctor. The first time my husband and I met Dr. Thornton was under terrible circumstances. I was dealt the breast cancer card. Dr. Thornton gave us the information we needed to make the decisions that were right for us. We are both convinced he is the best plastic surgeon in the city! I would recommend Dr. Thornton to anyone - and his office staff is outstanding!