Plastic Surgeon
Norton Healthcare Pavilion
315 E Broadway
Louisville, KY 40202
502-589-5544
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Rebecca on Apr 10th, 2014

My situation was handled improperly by this physician. When he was arrogant and I called him out on it, he attempted to blame my reconstructive outcome on me. As if I haven't been through enough as a breast cancer patient! I would not recommend this physician to patients.

by Becky on Mar 7th, 2014

Untrustworthy physician who has sub par ethical standards.

by Cathy on Feb 22nd, 2014

This physician has had medical sanctions against him for exposing himself to a patient. Sanctions were filed in Kentucky and Indiana. Patients need to be aware of this background prior to making appointments.

|  Don't  |  show details
Nov 24th, 2013

Arrogant. Dismissive during follow-up visits. Likes to talk too much without answering the question that was asked. BTW--he has sanctions against him in KY and IN.

|  I love my breasts  |  show details
May 10th, 2011

I have seen many different plastic surgeons and I felt the best with Dr. Thornton and he did an awesome job. Would recommend anyone to him!Thank you

by Susan Schenck McGuffey on Jan 22nd, 2011

You are my Sunshine

Aug 26th, 2010

Dr. Thornton has taken me through 4 difficult years of reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy. I will always be grateful to him for his patience and perserverence to get me to point where I could feel whole again.He is an incredible doctor.

Aug 19th, 2010

When I think of my journey as a breast cancer survivor, Dr. Thornton was a huge part of it. Dr. Thornton not only put myself at ease but also my husband. He is absolutely amazing with his trade as a plastic surgeon but he is also very caring and genuine. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Thornton...you rock!!!

|  Breast Cancer Survivor  |  show details
by Reanna Smith-Hamblin on Apr 6th, 2010

Dr. Brian Thornton is an absolutely amazing doctor. He does fantastic work, but more than that, he is such a caring doctor. The first time my husband and I met Dr. Thornton was under terrible circumstances. I was dealt the breast cancer card. Dr. Thornton gave us the information we needed to make the decisions that were right for us. We are both convinced he is the best plastic surgeon in the city! I would recommend Dr. Thornton to anyone - and his office staff is outstanding!

May 14th, 2009

I just had a breast reduction with Dr. Thornton. I am very pleased with the results. He was wonderful during the whole process - from the consultation to surgery to the follow up. He always spends plenty of time answering questions. He seems very caring and was great at explaining everything. He was honest on what to expect and didn't sugar coat anything.

|  Fantastic doctor  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2009

I am very happy with Dr. Thornton's kind staff and his very caring nature. He spent as much time as i felt i needed, was very thorough with his questions to my answers. He was very prompt at i didnt wait to be seen at all even though his clinic was very busy.