A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Titesworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Titesworth is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Titesworth
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Titesworth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Titesworth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Titesworth graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Titesworth has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian D Titesworth MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Titesworth practice?
- Dr. Brian Titesworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Titesworth practices Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.