A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Titesworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Titesworth is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Titesworth
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Titesworth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Titesworth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Titesworth graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Titesworth has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian D Titesworth MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Titesworth practice?
- Dr. Brian Titesworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Titesworth practices Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.