A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Titesworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Titesworth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Titesworth graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Titesworth has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Titesworth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans