Dr. Brian Tobe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Tobe?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Brian Tobe?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 17th, 2015

Shocked

I would not choose this Doctor again nor would I recommend him. To be fair. I gave him a high score on areas that basically should have been n/a as this was an emergency room visit. I would however rate Google a give star diagnostician as they nailed all of my symptoms and did not make me feel like a dam fool or fraud . All of his demeaning bedside manner was couched under "caring". I never thought I would have to beg a Doctor to listen to what I was telling him and provide help that I needed. And yes I only googled what was going on with me after my experience.

January 17th, 2013

Caring

Was very supportive and listened well....went to the ER at Pali Momi for possible appendicitis...explained my symptoms and possible treatment in an easy to understand manner....appreciated his concern...especially as it was around 3:00 am..the staff at the Pali Momi ER were very responsive and positive.

November 4th, 2012

nasty arrogant uncaring and unprofessional

I wouldnt let this guy look at my DOG, after the way my daughter was treated by him in the ER. basically told my daughter she was a piece of dirt.

September 8th, 2015