A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Tobias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Tobias, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Kidney Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobias graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tobias has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian N Tobias DO is a male Hand Surgeion, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Brian N. Tobias practice?
- Dr. Brian Tobias has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Tobias practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Marquette, MI.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons and Fort Worth Surgeons.