A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Tobias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Tobias, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobias
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tobias Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobias graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tobias has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian N Tobias DO is a male Hand Surgeion, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Brian N. Tobias practice?
- Dr. Brian Tobias has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Tobias practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.