A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Tobias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Tobias, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobias
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tobias Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobias graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tobias has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian N Tobias DO is a male Hand Surgeion, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Brian N. Tobias practice?
- Dr. Brian Tobias has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Tobias practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.