A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Topkis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Topkis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Topkis
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Topkis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Topkis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Topkis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Fritz Topkis DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian F. Topkis practice?
- Dr. Brian Topkis has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Topkis practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Primary Care Doctors.