A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Topkis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Topkis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Topkis
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Topkis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Topkis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Topkis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Fritz Topkis DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian F. Topkis practice?
- Dr. Brian Topkis has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Topkis practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.