A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Torcato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Torcato, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Torcato graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Torcato has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Torcato accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Torcato practice?
Dr. Brian Torcato practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.