A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Torcato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Torcato, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Torcato graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Torcato has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Holy Redeemer Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Russell Torcato BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Torcato practice?
- Dr. Brian Torcato has 7 office locations.
Dr. Brian Torcato practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.