Dr. Brian Torgerson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 24th, 2016
Not a good dr.
I will never recommend this dr to anyone. And I never had seen the most unprofessional and rude nurse that works for him. Total rude package. But they sure love the money make sure they overcharge always.

December 8th, 2015
Outstanding
Honest, knowledgable, very detailed and instilled trust. Takes his time ask questions never a hurried visit. Could not ask for a better Doctor.

November 17th, 2015
I have been a patient of DR Torgerson for almost 3 years. He's easy to talk to actually listens and it's truly there to help you. Overall just an amazing doctor!

September 3rd, 2015
Great doc!
Dr. Torgerson really helped me out and was able to give me more relief for my pain than anyone else has been able to do!

August 14th, 2015
Don't do it
His staff acts exactly as he does and that is a horrible experience. Spent about 9 months under his care and his PA or NP/Leesha was awful. Really felt like a inconvenience to her. She actually rolled her eyes at me.

October 6th, 2013
Horrible experience
I have never dealt with a Dr as unprofessional & uncaring as Dr T (& I'm an RN who deals with all sorts of physicians daily!) My visit last week was only my 2nd appt with him (I've been going to the practice for 6 years but my previous Dr recently left). From the moment he walked in, he was condescending & cold, shrugging off my description of my worsening symptoms & concerns. He interrupted me, saying I was "too young to have chronic pain" and shouldn't be on pain meds, nevermind that my records show the struggle I have had to find a treatment, a medication, SOMETHING, to improve my quality of life. He refused to send me for a MRI even with the dramatic increase in symptoms, refused to do the nerve block I had made the appt for & stopped my pain meds entirely while treating me like a drug seeker. Needless to say, I left the appt worse off than I arrived & I'm still in shock about how he treated me. I will not be back nor would I recommend him to ANYONE.He's far too judgmental to treat patients with chronic pain.

June 26th, 2012
A Pain Doctor should never cause you more pain.
I was appalled at his bedside manner. He left bruises hip to hip while removing a neuro-stimulator lead and sutures and I was told to "Suck it up ...

July 22nd, 2017