Dr. Brian Torok MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

January 21st, 2017
Fabulous Doctor!!!
I been going to this Doctor for 11 years now, but the practice he belongs to for 20 years. friendly staff, clean environment, easy to make appointments, do you not feel rushed when seeing the doctor. All around Great Doctors....

January 30th, 2014
disrespectful
When I went in for my follow up I was treated like crap. I had a D&C done the week before because I had a miscarriage and it was my first pregnancy . The doctor was outside the room and I could hear everything he was saying he was rude by saying what is she doing here. When he came in I asked some questions and he pretty much just told me just get over it like it was no big deal and he didn't want to even check me out . For someone who's supposed to be professional he was not. He did not treat me with respect and he did not care for my feelings. No one should have to go through being treated like crap by their doctor. Having a miscarriage is bad enough and having a doctor that is not professional makes everything a lot worse so if I was you I would never go here. And the doctor was Brian A. Torok.

August 3rd, 2011
Very Disappointed
For a basic pregnancy... really good. Problems... see someone else. Very nice doctor with a great bedside manner. Just not experienced with unplanned problems in a pregnancy. When it got too much and he had waited too long, it was me that suffered (and is still suffering).

October 4th, 2010
AWESOME DOCTOR
I would trust no one else with my pregnancies. He is caring about you as a person. He goes above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable. AWESOME Doctor!