A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Toy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Toy, Board Certified Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Toy, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dermatology - Dermatologic Surgery - Cosmetic Dermatology
Education & Awards
Dr. Toy graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Toy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Randall Toy MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Toy practice?
- Dr. Brian Toy has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Toy practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Dermatologists, Mission Viejo Surgeons, and Mission Viejo Pediatric Specialists.