A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Trafficante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Trafficante is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Trafficante, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trafficante graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Trafficante has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Stephen Trafficante MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Trafficante practice?
- Dr. Brian Trafficante has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Trafficante practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.