A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Trainor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Trainor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Trainor graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Trainor has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian E Trainor DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Trainor practice?
- Dr. Brian Trainor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian Trainor practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Fishkill, NY.
See Gilbert Otolaryngologists, Gilbert Plastic Surgeons, and Gilbert Surgeons.