A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Tremaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Tremaine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tremaine
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Tremaine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Tremaine graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Tremaine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Nathan Tremaine MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian N. Tremaine practice?
- Dr. Brian Tremaine has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Tremaine practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Geriatric Doctors.