Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Treuhaft
Dr. Brian Treuhaft, DO is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Treuhaft is affiliated with Christus Santa Rosa, Emerus - Baptist Emergency Hospital and Northeast Baptist Hospital. Dr. Treuhaft has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Treuhaft has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Brian Treuhaft is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Aatish Patel
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi12
Dr. Duane Hospenthal
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi26
Dr. Edward Sternaman II
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi14