A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Triola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Triola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Triola
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Triola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Triola graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Triola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Richard Triola MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Triola practice?
- Dr. Brian Triola has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Triola practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Cardiologists.