A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Triola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Triola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Triola
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Triola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Triola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Triola graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Triola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Richard Triola MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Triola practice?
- Dr. Brian Triola has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Triola practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Cardiologists.