A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Trotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trotta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trotta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Trotta graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Trotta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martin General Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian M Trotta MD is a male Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Trotta practice?
- Dr. Brian Trotta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Trotta practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New Bern, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA.
See New Bern Radiologists.