A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Tryon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Tryon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tryon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tryon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Tryon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Tryon practice?
- Dr. Brian Tryon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Tryon practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Medford, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, OR.
See Medford Radiologists.