A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Tsang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Tsang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Tsang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsang graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Tsang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Biloxi
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Kawing Tsang MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Tsang practice?
- Dr. Brian Tsang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Tsang practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Biloxi, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Wayne, IN.
See Biloxi Anesthesiologists and Biloxi Pain Management Doctors.