A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Tschida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Tschida is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Tschida, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tschida graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Tschida has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Elliot Tschida MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Tschida practice?
- Dr. Brian Tschida has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Tschida practices Neurology near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Neurologists.