A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Tseng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Tseng, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Tseng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Siang-Juh Tseng MD and PHD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Tseng practice?
- Dr. Brian Tseng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Tseng practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.