A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Tweddale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Tweddale, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tweddale graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tweddale has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Adair Tweddale MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Tweddale practice?
- Dr. Brian Tweddale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Tweddale practices Diagnostic Radiology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynchburg, VA and Paoli, PA.
See Doylestown Radiologists.