A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Ulrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Ulrich is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Ulrich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulrich graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Ulrich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Kell West Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Kent Ulrich MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Ulrich practice?
- Dr. Brian Ulrich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Ulrich practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Wichita Falls, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Graham, TX.
See Wichita Falls Internists and Wichita Falls Oncologists.