A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. B Ulrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. B Ulrich is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ulrich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ulrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. B Ulrich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulrich graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Ulrich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Kell West Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. B Kent Ulrich MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. B K. Ulrich practice?
- Dr. B Ulrich has 1 office location.
Dr. B Ulrich practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Internists and Wichita Falls Oncologists.