A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Vacca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Vacca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vacca
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vacca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Vacca, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacca graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Vacca has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Domenic Vacca MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Vacca practice?
- Dr. Brian Vacca has 1 office location.
- Dr. Brian Vacca practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Maple Grove, MN.