A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Vacca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Vacca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Vacca, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacca graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Vacca has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Domenic Vacca MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Vacca practice?
- Dr. Brian Vacca has 8 office locations.
Dr. Brian Vacca practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Maple Grove, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Chaska, MN.