A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Valerian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Valerian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valerian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valerian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Valerian, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valerian graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Valerian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Thomas Valerian MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Valerian practice?
- Dr. Brian Valerian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Valerian practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Albany, NY.
See Albany Colorectal Surgeons and Albany Surgeons.