A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Van Linda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Van Linda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Linda
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Van Linda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Linda graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Van Linda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Michael Van Linda MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Van Linda practice?
- Dr. Brian Van Linda has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Van Linda practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Avon, CT.
See Avon Internists and Avon Gastroenterologists.