A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Van Linda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Van Linda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Linda
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Van Linda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Van Linda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Linda graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Van Linda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Michael Van Linda MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Van Linda practice?
- Dr. Brian Van Linda has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Van Linda practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Avon, CT.
See Avon Internists and Avon Gastroenterologists.