Dr. Brian Van Linda MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Avon, CT

3.9

August 5th, 2016
DANGEROUSLY INCOMPETENT
He is very rude, is unable to accurately use EMR, gets very easily frustrated by EMR, and walks out of the room (and does not return) before he's finished the history or done a physical exam. He did a Friday afternoon colonoscopy on my husband and then left that afternoon for a vacation, having perforated my husband's bowel and caused sepsis. He is DANGEROUS, UNCARING AND INCOMPETENT!

July 18th, 2015
I'm a diabetic that recently underwent a procedure by Dr. Van Linda. The next day my sugar level was high so I called my PCP and was told he was on vacation so I called Dr. Van Linda's office and talked to Kathy Smith. Kathy helped me resolve my issue and even called me later to make sure I was ok. Thank you to the excellent staff at Dr. Van Linda's office!

March 31st, 2015
Exceptional in the field of gastroenterology and patient care
I have been a patient of Dr. Van Linda's for over 20 years. The quality of care I receive from Dr. Van Linda and staff is exceptional. He is a brilliant, compassionate and caring physician. I was recently diagnosed with a devastating illness. Dr. Van Linda was extremely supportive, knowledgeable and professional in determining my diagnosis and treatment. He is proficient in his field of medicine and thorough in his explanations, treatment options and diagnostic abilities. I would highly recommend Dr. Van Linda.

March 2nd, 2015
Dr. Van Linda is always very caring, thorough and always give me alot of his attention.

March 1st, 2015
Best Gastroenterologist in Connecticut
Dr. Van Linda is a consummate, preeminent professional and a warm, caring human being.

December 22nd, 2014
Horrible
There is a receptionist named Anne who was absolutely horrific. She called me irresponsible for not making an earlier appointment and when I told her I made the earliest appointment that fit my schedule and she told me to stop making excuses. She raised her voice at me for no reason. It was the worst service I ever experienced. If you must go here, I would definitely ask for Kathy. She is delightful!

May 4th, 2011
I love, love, love Dr. Van Linda. His care is second to none. His office staff however, not so much. I find some of them to be rude, inconsiderate, and not helpful at all. Too bad they don't care about Dr. Van Linda's patients the way that he does. If you want an excellent doctor, please see Dr. Van Linda,but unfortunately, you must put up with his staff to do so.

January 15th, 2011
Highly Recommended
This was my first appointment with Dr Van Linda. He spent the time necessary to thoroughly understand my medical history and the reason for my visit. He gave thorough and understandable discussions regarding my medical concerns. He later performed my colonoscopy and I would him recommend highly.

September 11th, 2009
MR
I waited over one hour and never saw a doctor so I walked out. My wife had been in the office two weeks before to see a different gastro and she waited 1.5 hours and never saw the MD. Jusr rediculous, no MD is worth that much of a wait.