A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Vanderbeek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Vanderbeek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanderbeek
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Vanderbeek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Vanderbeek, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderbeek graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Vanderbeek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian L Vanderbeek MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Vanderbeek practice?
- Dr. Brian Vanderbeek has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Vanderbeek practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.