A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Vanderbeek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Vanderbeek is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Vanderbeek, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderbeek graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Vanderbeek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Vanderbeek MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Vanderbeek practice?
- Dr. Brian Vanderbeek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Vanderbeek practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.