A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian VanderBrink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. VanderBrink
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. VanderBrink Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian VanderBrink, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. VanderBrink graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. VanderBrink has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Andrew VanderBrink MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. VanderBrink practice?
- Dr. Brian VanderBrink has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian VanderBrink practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Columbus, OH.
See Indianapolis Urologists.