A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian VanderBrink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. VanderBrink
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. VanderBrink Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian VanderBrink, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. VanderBrink graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. VanderBrink has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Andrew VanderBrink MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. VanderBrink practice?
- Dr. Brian VanderBrink has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian VanderBrink practices Urology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Urologists.