Dr. Brian Vanderhoof Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Vanderhoof?

Flu

Flu

Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.

January 25th, 2013

Dr. Vanderhoof was very nice and attentive and tried in earnest to help me. The staff at Gwinnett Bone Clinic work for several doctors. Unfortunately, they are short in attention, rude and overall act like you are a bother. If you can get over that, which was hard for me, Dr. Vanderhoof is worth going to to try and let him help you with your back problems.

November 23rd, 2011

The Best

Dr Vanderhoff is one of the classest doctors I have ever seen. He is always smiling. always very positive about the procedure he or someone else will do on you will help. If he thinks he can help you he will, but if he thinks you need to see someone else he will make sure his staff will get you to that doctor. DR V has always shown the highest of professionalism when I would go in to see him about my back or into the Surgery Center for epidurals. Always double check to see if I am comfortable with the procedure and them would follow up to see how I was befor being release. I JUST CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT DR VANDERHOFF.

August 2nd, 2011

Dr. V. keep up the good work!

I feel that Dr. Vanderhoof is an exceptioal doctor. Actually he carries himself like a doctor should; caring and concerned. He makes you feel as if he has sincere concern about problem and is willing to do whatever is necessary to make things better. This includes assuring that you are aware of your options. I have also been seen by another doctor in the same office which i felt like he was just doing a job. Dr. Vanderhoof seems to enjoy the career he has chosen. I'm sorry that i can't say the same about the the staff at Gwinnet Bone & Joint Specialist. The staff is callous and uncaring. It would be unfair to include everyone in this number, but i will say the majority that I have had contact with come off this way.

June 15th, 2011

Dr. B. Vanderhoof

I think he is a good doctor and a good man.We plan how we are going to treat a problem and then we take action. He has a good track recoed for doing the right things for me.There is one area that needs looked into,the girl that answered the phone today has poor phone manners.

March 30th, 2017