Brian Van-Der-Linden Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Brian Van-Der-Linden?

A Very Positive

Posted on March 5th, 2017

After seeing any number of doctors about the GI distress I was experiencing and getting nowhere, I went to see Dr. Van Der Linden. He took the time to listen to all of my symptoms and previous treatments and came up with a diagnosis and course of treatment which is obviously working since I am now much improved. I did have a long wait in the office to see him, but after seeing how much time he spent listening and talking with me, I understand why. It was worth the wait.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 26th, 2016

I recently visited Dr. Vanderlinden for the first time. He has a wonderful bedside manner and takes time to listen and discuss your questions and statements for as long as it takes. This kind of caring is hard to find nowadays. So glad I have him for my Doctor now.

Posted on July 29th, 2016

Late, but well informed and very pleasant. Expect the correct diagnosis and treatment.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Dr. van der Linden goes above and beyond to ensure that I receive the best care possible. He is smart and is up to date on the latest research regarding my condition. I am impressed that he spends as much time as needed with me and is thorough in his examination and treatment. I know I am always in good hands with him!

Excellent Doctor with a real personality and down to earth manner.

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Dr. van der Linden is outstanding not only for his knowledge but his bedside manner is beyond excellent! He listens and seems interested in what you have to say. You can tell by his body language that he is not in a hurry and cares about his patients. I feel so lucky that I found a doctor that is down to earth and so easy to talk to.

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

Dr. van der Linden spends time with his patients and seeks to understand them. He gave me options for treatment and suggested a treatment not offered by my previous gastroenterologist. He takes a proactive approach to patient care in an effort to prevent future issues.

Dr Vanderlinden... Great doctor... Very personable!

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Dr Vanderlinden is professional, friendly, and thorough. He always takes extra time to explain everything and all of the possible options, including suggestions of things I can do on my own. I wish all of my doctors were like Dr Vanderlinden... great doctor... very personable!

Posted on March 19th, 2016

I finally found a Doctor who knows how to listen.

Answer to our prayers.

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

Dignity and Respect. That is the best thing given to us on our first visit with Dr. Van Der Linden. Additionally, he gave us great news on the treatment of Crohn's Disease for my husband that will increase his quality of life and decrease the money and time that we've spent on this disease for the last 3 years.

Posted on September 21st, 2017