A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Vasey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasey graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Vasey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Alexander Vasey MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Vasey practice?
- Dr. Brian Vasey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Vasey practices Psychiatry near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, WI.
See Madison Psychiatrists.