A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Vicuna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Vicuna, Medical Oncologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vicuna
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Vicuna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Vicuna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vicuna graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vicuna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Vicuna MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Vicuna practice?
- Dr. Brian Vicuna has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Vicuna practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Oncologists, Las Vegas Geriatric Doctors, and Las Vegas Hematologists.