A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Vicuna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Vicuna, Medical Oncologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Vicuna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Blood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vicuna graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vicuna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Debelen Vicuna MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Vicuna practice?
- Dr. Brian Vicuna has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Vicuna practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Oncologists, Las Vegas Geriatric Doctors, and Las Vegas Hematologists.