A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Vicuna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Vicuna, Medical Oncologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vicuna
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Vicuna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Vicuna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Alzheimer Disease
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vicuna graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Vicuna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Vicuna MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Vicuna practice?
- Dr. Brian Vicuna has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Vicuna practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Oncologists, Las Vegas Geriatric Doctors, and Las Vegas Hematologists.